Friday

Trilingual Dance Sexperience

i've found the party flat in my halls. it's genius.
a couple guys off my course live there, as I type most of them haven't been to sleep for two nights, they make their money trading drugs and generally party all the time.
They still do all uni work and turn up to more lecture than me and have brilliant taste in TV and music. It kinda reminds me of a friends house towards the end of last summer - always welcome, always a good time to be had and always someone interesting there to talk to. It's awesome although i'm glad I don't live there, nowhere near hardcore enough. anyway here's some vids.
Nice track, ace vid. Dorian Concept's Trilingual Dance Sexperience:

this is one of my favourite songs of all time. it's close to perfect. The National - Secret Meeting:

No comments: