Sunday

when it hits, you feel no pain.

i've been listening to so little guitar music recently, music that i've spent the majority of my life listening to. I now tend to listen to a lot of rap, glitch-hop and hipstep.
i'm really not sure why, sure i've gotten a bit bored of certain genres - sonically and socially. but I know that almost every genre has some genius to it or someone making genius music within it's confines (or more often outside of its constrictions).
I think it's mainly because i've been feeling depressed recently (boo fucking hoo) for no reason especially and music built from samples and raps often has a much more positive, less self pitying viewpoint which is refreshing, not to say i've recently turned over a rock and found something completely new that i'm just getting into... i've been listening to this kind of stuff for as long as I can remember, i just do it more now.
I've been listening to a lot of mixes too, here are the best:
GUIDO
RAS G
LONE
ILLUM SPHERE

also i love how easy it is to remind myself i'm living a lifestyle I would have dreamed about less than a year ago.

No comments: